Monday, March 5, 2012

18 weeks!


How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? nope! just comfy stuff
Stretch marks? none 
Sleep: most nights i toss and turn a lot. or some nights i wake up thinking about baby.
Best moment this week: going to babies r us with my husband and getting so excited! also, waking up every morning feeling my baby bump getting bigger each day.

Miss Anything? i miss sushi so so much!

Movement: not too much this week. hoping to feel a lot soon!
Food cravings: sushi like i said above. or fruit still. I've been eating a lot of strawberries and cream and peaches and cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: this has been the best week since before Christmas! I'm so happy :)
Gender: boy

Labor Signs: not for a while!
Symptoms: tired, constant stuffy nose, feeling off balance and trouble sleeping.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: so happy to be feeling more like myself lately.
Looking forward to: our 20 week ultrasound is coming up here pretty soon! I love seeing him on the ultrasound kicking and moving around. especially when he sucks his thumb. It makes me a happy mama to see my baby boy every chance i get!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I'm so excited for you two!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you have a tiny bump!! yay!!! you are gorgeous girl! I am so excited for you guys. I'm so glad your feeling better. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete