Sunday, February 19, 2012

16 weeks!


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: nothing yet
Maternity clothes? Not yet but I would love some maternity leggings. I hear they are the best and my tummy doesn't like anything snug right now.  But I'm still wearing my normal size 3 jeans.
Stretch marks? none and hoping it stays that way :S
Sleep: sleeping fine but I wish I could sleep in everyday!
Best moment this week: hearing our baby's heartbeat for the first time, having two ultrasounds and finding out the gender!

Miss Anything? I miss my energy and NOT throwing up.

Movement: Starting to feel the flutters of my little boy moving around. on the ultrasound he was VERY active! He also responded a lot to the ultrasound tech pushing down on my tummy. I can tell he's not going to want to stop kicking his mommy.
Food cravings: I crave the fattening gluten vinegar food that I CAN'T eat. Its hard but it's for the best to stay away! I do love fresh fruit and orange juice though. Or i love a bowl of sweet cream ice cream with strawberries on top with chocolate syrup. YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I get queasy and sick very easily. I don't like a lot of smells or tastes. If I wait too long to eat and drink juice i'll throw up or if I eat something with too many spices or garlic i'll get sick. If I eat ANY gluten on accident I get way sick too.
Gender: boy

Labor Signs: not for a while!
Symptoms: yes many
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: his daddy says happy :) but i know i can get a little moody too. especially if i can't find something to eat.
Looking forward to: when my belly finally sticks out and feeling him move more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment