Sunday, April 13, 2014

"mama, I hold you?"


It's funny.. as a parent.. your little one gets to a certain age and you're like, "this is my favorite age! I love it!" and then they get a little older and you find that you repeat yourself. It seems like I say it every stage Noah goes through. Let me just tell you though, right now is one of my favorites… :)

Noah has been discovering more words and has been putting together little sentences here and there. It's funny how much he loves his voice and can talk non stop all day long. Good thing Chan and I speak baby because I'm pretty sure we're the only ones who understand him ;)

He's such a goof ball and loves to pull funny faces. He even thinks its the funniest thing to show us his mouth full of food. (I didn't teach him that!)
Lately he's been telling his own jokes and they must be good ones because he totally laughs at himself.
A couple of days ago he decided that running around the kitchen island over and over again while screaming at the top of his lungs is a fun activity. He now does that daily and oh how we love that! Let me tell ya!
He is definitely a handful, but I love every second of it.

The other day I was standing at the kitchen sink finishing up the dishes from lunch when I heard Noah standing behind me say, "mama, mama!". I turned around to find him reaching both hands out towards me and went on saying, "mama, I hold you?".
I melted.
It was one of those mommy moments where I just wanted to bottle it up and keep forever. He has been saying it non stop since and I hope it lasts a while.

I love you, Noah!


No comments:

Post a Comment