Tuesday, April 22, 2014

a day in Salt Lake


On Saturday Chan and I left Noah with his Nana and Papa while we headed up to Salt Lake to attend our sweet friends Sealing of their little cute family.
It was a special day and we were happy to be a part of it! Thanks to Jon and Kim for inviting us :)
I loved taking their pictures afterwards too!

I love this temple so much. The beauty of it and the sweet soft spirit that echoes inside.
It's definitely one of my favorite places to be and we are so blessed to have so many temples around us here in Utah.






^^^ I just can't get over all these beautiful spring blossoms. This has always been my favorite time of year. There is just something about leaving that dead winter behind you and welcoming spring and all the color that comes with it. And the smell of those pretty trees? Yum! ^^^





^^^ After the Temple we walked over to City Creek and had lunch with these two at Johnny Rockets. I had never been here. It was so good! ^^^


^^^ This Oreo Milkshake… I need another! ^^^



 ^^^ I don't eat burgers… like ever! But oh my goodness, the burgers here were insanely good. ^^^



No comments:

Post a Comment