Tuesday, May 21, 2013

sunshine, wave runners, friends and yummy food.



May 9th through the 12th we took a mini road trip down to St. George with our good friends, Jason and Tayten. We stayed in a condo and had a lot of fun with them! I wish I took more pictures but I guess we were just too busy. Thursday night we relaxed, played games and then called it a night. On Friday morning I took Noah for a walk bright and early so we wouldn't wake everyone. Once they woke up we had Kneaders for breakfast, went shopping and then headed to the Lake. After the Lake we went swimming at the condo and Noah was loving that! He is our little fishy! We later got ready for the night and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner where 2 other friends had met up with us after driving down to stay too.



Saturday we spent most of our day at the Lake hanging out on the little sandy beach, taking turns on the wave runners and playing in the water. We were in love with the weather! Once we got back to the condo we showered, got ready and as the boys took a nap Tay and I went shopping some more.
That night we met up with the guys at Chilis for some dinner.
By the time the night was over we were so exhausted that we just went to bed.




My little family and I packed up and headed back home before anyone really woke up.
We wanted to get back in time for mothers day and to talk to my little brother who is on an LDS mission in Eugene Oregon.
When I opened my door to get in Chandler had a mothers day gift wrapped up on my seat waiting for me. He got me a Hobo Wallet that I have been wanting for so long. I am in love with it!
We had a way fun weekend.

Thanks for inviting us Tay :)



No comments:

Post a Comment