Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I am a mama.


Last August we held this baby in our arms for the first time. 
I had dreamed of being a mother all my life and then there he was, 
placed on my chest, a perfect little baby boy.
My heart has been full with gratitude for this chance of motherhood. 
I have loved every second of these past 9 months, 
even the moments when I'm tired, worn out and stressed beyond belief. 

Noah has brought the most sweetest love into our home, 
a love that grows deeper and deeper each and every day. 
It is a privilege to hear that little deep baby voice call me 'mama'.
I honestly don't know what I would ever do without him. 
I honestly don't know what I ever did without him. 
He has touched my heart. 
He has taught me many things. 
He has blessed my life.

I hope all you mothers, expecting mothers, future mothers 
and you beautiful women who have played a motherly role in someones life know how important you are. 
I am so thankful for my own mother, mother in law, and step mother for all they have taught me, 
all they have blessed me with, and for all of their love and support.

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Cait, I love you. You are the most beautiful person inside and out. Noah is so lucky to have you as his mama.

    ReplyDelete