Tuesday, September 25, 2012

life here at the shelby's

First of all, is it fall already?
today I woke up to rain, darker sky's, and cold air.
So I thought to myself, 'it's time to start decorating' and I'll get right to it today!

Fall always brings back the fun memories of me and my sweetie pie dating back in 09 so I am so happy it has arrived!
I'm looking forward to all the yummy smells, warm cozy clothing, lazy rainy days, baking yummy treats, family time, cuddles in all our warm blankets, pumpkin cookies, halloween, trick or treaters, hoodies, boots, our sunday alpine loop drives, soup and movie nights, and preparing for all the upcoming holidays!

Yesterday I realized just how busy we are lately.

Once we had Noah time started flying by faster than before.
Chan is working and going to school full time so we feel like we never see each other, but when we do, we enjoy those moments that much more.
He takes good care of Noah and I and we love him more than words can say :)
what a great man he is!

Having a new little baby in our home during this time makes it just that more exciting! 

I'm on the lookout for his halloween costume and can't wait to dress him up this year. 
He is a sweet little pumpkin, if i do say so myself!
As sad as i am that my little baby is growing faster than I could have ever imagined, it's fun learning more about his cute personality and watching him change everyday.
Noah has been learning to smile at us and oh my goodness-how tender of a smile he has! He usually smiles first thing in the morning when we talk to him and it melts our hearts. In fact, this morning at about 4am he woke up to eat and his daddy leaned over to say something to him and he just smiled and coo-ed.
He is getting more vocal and we can't wait to hear him laugh. He does a giggle in his sleep sometimes and its the cutest thing ever!
We just love him.
can't you tell?

1 comment: