Friday, July 6, 2012

36 weeks.

How far along? 36 weeks tomorrow.

Total weight gain: 24 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? no
Stretch marks? still none
Sleep: I sleep pretty good. I wake up around 2:30 to use to bathroom and again at 4:30 and I'm usually wide awake around 6:30 if I listened to my cd the night before.
Best moment this week: The 4th was fun. We tried to go out on the boat but it was too packed so we all went out to lunch with chans family instead. after that we went to his aunt and uncles to swim and watched the alpine fire from their backyard and had a yummy bbq. Then we headed over to my sisters house with chans brothers and our friends bekah, josh, devri and curtis to watch my brothers fireworks. It was a fun day. Also, my 36 week appointment that I just had. We found out that I'm already dilating and I'm 70% effaced and baby boy is head down which is good news!
Miss Anything? I miss being super active. All I want to do lately is go on wave runners and boating and hiking and all of that fun stuff. We have gone boating a couple times but i wish I could get out and wakeboard or surf with my husband. But it's been fun to relax.
Movement: Oh of course. He is constantly shaking his bum up in my rib cage along with his feetsies that tend to just stay in my ribs all day long. I learned how to get him out of my ribs but he just loves that spot so I just let him do his own thing in there haha.
Food cravings: popcycles or chocolate and vanilla ice cream in a cone from Culvers. yummy!
Anything make you queasy or sick? dehydration! It is so hard with this dry hot weather. But I have to be constantly drinking water and when i do I feel the best.
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks constantly. They can be very embarrassing too because if I'm walking and get one I have to freeze till it goes away or i'll pee my pants haha. Not to mention I have to pee every 15 minutes even though its just a little bit at a time :)
Symptoms: very very tired most days
Belly Button in or out? out a little
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am a very happy soon to be mama. I was getting so nervous and scared for a while but because of our birthing class that we finished last week I feel super calm and relaxed. I highly recommend taking a birthing class! And if you do I would recommend taking it before you are 30 weeks. It helps so much and I know it would have helped me a lot when I was earlier in my pregnancy because I was a lot sicker then and in a lot of pain.
Looking forward to: Getting his insurance taken care of today (thanks to my mama laurie), The 2nd weekend this week with my husband, having 10 days off work, getting a pedicure with the gift card from my hubby to my favorite place, going out to dinner in salt lake to get the pizza 'known to put women into labor', and last we move in one week! Then I can finally set all his stuff up in his cute little room. I washed all of his NB-3 month clothes and blankies and I can't wait to dress him and snuggle!


Dear baby: You are packing on the pounds! I can tell you are getting so strong. You seem to be wanting to nudge yourself out of there! You gain about an ounce a day now and weigh around 6 pounds or more. You are around 18 1/2 inches long and love to moon us with your cute bum bum. You get the hick ups 2-3 times a day and I think it's the cutest thing ever. Your dad loves blowing on my belly and I hope it doesn't scare you too much! You seem to like him still since you always respond to his voice. I can't wait to watch you two bond all day long, it'll be the sweetest thing ever. You could come any day now and we are so ready to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment