Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mustache Shower.

My Sister Rachel and best friend Tay threw me a mustache shower for my little boy a couple of weeks ago.
It was so much fun and I loved spending time with my family and friends. I just wanted to say another Thank You to all of you who helped with the shower and all of those who came to support me and my sweet baby boy. We had such yummy food thanks to my step mama Laurie and others who brought something delicious. The decorations were so cute thanks to Rachel. The dessert was so yum thanks to Heather and Tayten and the games were fun and hilarious thanks to my mommy and girlfriend Tayten.
Little baby boy was so spoiled with many great gifts from everyone and we are so excited to use it all!
Also, thank you to everyone else for the sweet phone calls, advice, love, packages, and gifts that have been dropped by. We cannot believe how fast time has flown by the last couple of weeks! We are so beyond excited to welcome this babe here in just 5 weeks!






























No comments:

Post a Comment