Friday, June 22, 2012

34 weeks.

How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 23 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? No, but I'm getting pretty huge!
Stretch marks? I'm so happy to say I have none. I don't even know how its possible!
Sleep: I was sleeping horribly until I started my hypnobirthing classes. There is a CD from my instructor that I now fall asleep to every night. It works so well and I notice a big difference when I don't use it. I'm so glad I chose to do this!
Best moment this week: Well last weekend was my baby shower and It was so much fun. I got so spoiled! I'm so thankful to all those who came and supported me and for all of the sweet little baby gifts. 
Miss Anything? I miss my normal body. I'm getting really uncomfortable with how big I am. I feel like my legs can't carry all this weight anymore!
Movement: Yes he moves so much. A lot of kicking in mama's ribs! It's so fun to watch him poke at my belly or move his hands and feet across. He responds a lot to my touch. I tickle him sometimes and he goes crazy!
Food cravings: hawaiian punch
Anything make you queasy or sick? I've been pretty good now! As long as I stay hydrated. When I'm dehydrated I'm like a zombie with a whole lot of back pain and swelling.
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: I've had a whole lot of braxton hicks which are okay and 2 real contractions that just randomly came and went.
Symptoms: a lot of swelling!
Belly Button in or out? barely out
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy but very nervous! Trying to stay calm and relaxed as much as possible. I don't know what I'd do without my sweetie pie husband :)
Looking forward to: oh, I'm looking forward to so much! I've been seeing my doctor every 2 weeks now and I'm excited for my 36 week appointment that is just around the corner. My baby will technically be full term and I'll be seeing the Doctor every week after that! I'm also excited for my last birthing class that is next week, we'll be learning all the good stuff! I'm going to be packing my hospital bag, diaper bag and washing baby's clothing all next week and I'm excited to set up all of his things!


Dear baby: You weigh about 4 3/4 pounds and measure about 18 inches long. Your fat layers are filling out now which means you are just plumping it up! Your skin is smoother than ever and I can't wait to kiss your sweet cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment