Thursday, January 14, 2016

happy half birthday, P!



Happy half birthday to Penelope!

It has been so long since i've blogged which makes me sad because I actually really love it so much!
So cheers to a new year and new goals and more blogging which is one of my resolutions this year.

and now that i got that out of the way...

I cannot believe 6 months have gone by with this dream girl right here. With my consistent posts over on my Instagram it is no secret that we are obsessed with her. She makes us happy, she makes our home a sweeter place and we have so much fun watching her grow.

She is still the happiest baby ever who rarely ever cries. She lights up whenever her brother is around or when her dad walks through the door after missing him all day while he's been at work. She is such a mama's girl who loves to stay close by me. Even when she sleeps she will peak open her eyes to make sure i'm still around. She loves to be on the floor getting her wiggles out, rolling around, scooting, crawling and playing with toys. As of today she has been sitting a teeny tiny bit!
She loves sitting on her dads lap while i paint her teensy little toes and she loves twirling my hair through her little hands. Such a girly girl.
Lately she's been grabbing our faces and giving us the biggest kisses and its the sweetest thing ever!
I feel like she is so determined and independent because she watches and loves her brother so much. It's like she's trying to keep up with him and wants to be just like him. Whenever i sit next to the bathtub while noah's taking a bath she fights my arms to get in there with him, so she takes a bath with him now and she squeals and splashes and gets so mad when i take her out.
Her new trick is to growl at us and wait until we growl back and she cracks up every time.
She's always been an amazing nurser and even though sometimes its hard that she won't take a bottle or binky (especially while we're on date night) I cherish that special time I have with her.
She lost a lot of her hair about two months ago and she has so much fuzzy new hair coming in! We love her chubby little cheeks and those beautiful almond eyes so much. We call her Penelope, P or Penny. The other day I heard Noah softly singing to her in the backseat, "find a penny pick her up, then all day you'll have good luck." He is the best brother to her and I'm so proud of him.

We love you, P!




No comments:

Post a Comment