We are a fan of green smoothies over here at our house.
Mornings are a little crazy during weekdays with Chandler leaving so early, Noah being a serious morning person and me... well... I'm not a morning person at all.
I'm one of those people that likes to get as much sleep as possible. You know, the one that rolls out of bed 30 minutes before having to leave. I know. It's bad. I'm working on it...
This is my On-The-Go Smoothie that not only do I love, but Noah loves also.
I mean, he usually finishes his half plus some of mine.
It's good. and it's good for you.
1. One hand full organic baby spinach (frozen or unfrozen)
2. One hand full sliced strawberries
3. One hand full cut up banana
4. 1/4 cup Original Almond Milk
5. A spoon full of plain greek yogurt