Tuesday, October 8, 2013

a day at the park




 I thought when my baby turned One he looked SO big... Well this month he really is SO, SO BIG! He's more of a toddler now, not a baby. Its a little bittersweet with how fast time is going by. I feel like I can't soak it all up fast enough! He is such a busy boy. He is climbing onto furniture, still pulling out drawers and sitting in them, getting into all the pots and pans, opening our DVD cupboard and throwing them out like a tornado baby. His new favorite thing is climbing up and down the stairs 100+ times a day, and let me just tell you, that one wears me out! 
He has the sweetest little voice and loves to say "hi" to all strangers when we are out. 
He politely says, "thank you", all the time. He has added so many more words to his vocab and also loves to sing. He loves to give kisses, he loves to laugh at his own jokes and he loves playing at the park. I could eat him up!









Happy 14 months, Noah!



1 comment:

  1. he really is SO big!!! what a sweetheart tho! sorry you had such a hard time with the no binkie thing last week!! glad its over :)

    ReplyDelete