Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend.


We took another little trip down to St. George over the weekend with our little family and Chan's family. We stayed in the Condo, Swam at the pool, took too many trips to target and went boating at Sand Hollow.


^^^That hair, those cheeks and that sweet little button nose... I love my baby! And I love how big he's getting.^^^


^^^My boys.^^^


^^^Sleepy sand baby. He was wiped out after playing in the muddy sand with his dad.^^^


^^^Sunday Night we all took a walk. The weather was perfect and I could barely stay awake. But how cute is my husband? I love him^^^


^^^Noah sitting on papa's lap watching his dad wake surf.^^^



^^^This guy loved the Lake, loved the sand, loved the water, loved the boat and HATED his life jacket.^^^


^^^Such a boy. He loved driving the boat with papa and uncle Parker!^^^





We are also so grateful for Memorial day, a day to remember and pay tribute to those who have sacrificed so much in great service.
Hope you all had a great day!


1 comment: