Monday, November 26, 2012

Noah's first thanksgiving.

The Sunday before Thanksgiving we had our Thanksgiving feast over at my moms house. It was so yummy and we played games after with all of my brothers and sisters. We had so much fun!
Thanksgiving eve we spent the night over and Grandma and Grandpa Shelby's house. We left early thanksgiving day for Richfield to have Thanksgiving with Chandlers family. Everyone took time to share what they were most thankful for. It was really sweet and my favorite part of the day.
 After hanging out a little bit we then drove back to try and surprise/make it to my dads dinner that night. We made it just in time! And Chandler and I surprisingly ate another full plate of food. We were stuffed! After eating dinner my sisters were planning out their black friday shopping, my nephews and step brother had a pillow fight, we had a big group family photo and we just laughed and enjoyed everyones company. Then it was time to go home but we didn't go home.... We went back to Chans families house where we spent the rest of the week/weekend. It is like our second home :) We love staying there with them! And it is so nice of them to always let us come and stay. They are so sweet to us and especially to our Noah. He is spoiled by his Grandparents (can't wait to hear what he chooses to call them) and his uncle Landon and Parker.


This year I am most thankful for my boys.
I love them with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment