Sunday, April 22, 2012

25 weeks.



How far along? 25 WEEKS! 15 more weeks to go (or a little earlier)
Total weight gain: 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? none. just more loose clothing
Stretch marks? nope! I'm pretty sure my 'bump butter' is the best thing ever and making my belly glow!
Sleep: sleeping is getting harder and harder. My belly is getting bigger and I think I'm a little more worried about rolling on my tummy and squishing him since that's how I normally sleep. He also likes to wake me up early in the morning with his little jabs, twists and turns. I think it's his morning stretches :)
Best moment this week: hearing my baby boys heartbeat so strong and feeling super excited about the time getting so close. We also got his carseat this week and it is so stink in'  cute!
Miss Anything? still the whole sleeping on my tummy. it's been really hard but lately I've been realizing how attached I am to my pregnant belly and I'm scared for it to be gone in 15 weeks!
Movement: yes our baby boy loves to kick and punch. His daddy loves to feel him too! He is so strong you can see my whole belly move when he kicks me. He moves around most of the day and sometimes you can see a bulge on my tummy of his bum or head. He moves when we play music or any time i'm laying down. We like to play music on my belly with our big headphones and that always gets his attention.
Food cravings: I'm pretty sure my whole pregnancy food craving will always be fruit. fresh yummy fruit from Harmons.
Anything make you queasy or sick? I think I'm having a lot of acid problems due to heartburn so because of that my back pain is so horrible. It is so bad that I got an ultrasound of my gallbladder thinking I might need surgery. They found nothing wrong with my gallbladder thank goodness so if I still have this problem after pregnancy I'll be getting an MRI of my stomach and back. Also, eating gluten is still a big NO NO for me. I will instantly get sick and throw up.
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: like i said above, I think heartburn. This little guy just might have a full head of hair when he arrives :)
Belly Button in or out? getting a little flat haha it makes us laugh
Wedding rings on or off? on and getting loose which is weird.
Happy or Moody most of the time: we are so happy and excited! I can't believe he'll be here in less than 100 days! 
Looking forward to: I'm excited to start my hypnobirthing classes soon and just getting ready to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment