Thursday, March 22, 2012

20 weeks.




How far along? 20 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 5
Maternity clothes? Maternity leggings but usually my own clothing.
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: I toss and turn a lot.
Best moment this week: Well last friday we had our 20 week ultrasound so it was a happy moment being able to see him and his progress. He's gotten so much bigger! and he still loves moving around and kicking his long legs. He's very stretched out so I think i'll be getting a pretty big belly.
Miss Anything? I really miss being able to sleep on my tummy and back. I think that's why I toss and turn so much.
Movement: yes I feel a lot of movement. He likes to let his mama know that he's there, healthy and happy.
Food cravings: Oh my, i've had such an increase in appetite let me just tell you! I feel constantly hungry and get hypoglycemic very easily.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, just if I wait too long to eat i'll puke but i'm usually okay.
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: super hungry all the time, pretty tired, back pain and hard time sleeping
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: very happy that its spring time and I'm past my halfway mark!
Looking forward to: our little vacation before the baby comes

1 comment:

  1. oh yay you have a little belly!!! SO cute!! You are such a gorgeous prego! love it girl!

    ReplyDelete