Tuesday, September 27, 2011

dating.

Chandler and I met in September of 09 through mutual friends shortly after Chandler returned home from his 2 year LDS mission in Geneva Switzerland. The first time I met him we went laser tagging with a group of friends and after we played games at our friend Curtis' house. I was watching them play Catch Phrase when I kept wondering who this random boy was who was hanging out with all of my friends and how weird it was that I had never seen him before... Then I thought to myself , "that would be so weird if I married him". 
Well, look what happened! 
Chandler and I started dating on October 10th and we have been inseparable ever since.
Before we were officially together and even after, Chandler would always come over to my sisters house with me to help her with her preemie baby twins. 
I was blown away with how well he was with kids and that's what first attracted me to him :)
We have so many pictures so I tried to pick out some of my very favorites.





Chandler and I at his brother Landons Basketball game.
Us at Tibble Fork, AF canyon. This is one of our favorite places
that we like to visit often.

This was our VERY first date. He took me on the Alpine loop 
and we ate after.
I love this picture so much!
this is the cutest Christmas tree that I cut down for him
He is the Cutest to all of the Nieces and Nephews.
They love him so much!
Us visiting our sister at the hospital after having her twin girls.
I'm excited to see if we get to have twins someday ;)


My brother Allen took us to Las Vegas for my 21st Birthday.
This was a week before my birthday though :)
it was a lot of fun


one of our many fires with our good friends.
Welcome to the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment