Monday, February 8, 2016

My Valentine.





It's the week of Valentines Day, one of my favorite Holidays, so I thought I'd share 14 things about my Valentine and I. Here is a link to one i've done in the past.


1. Where did you meet your other half?

Chan and I met at a mutual friends house who was having a going away party. It was shortly after Chan returned home from his 2 year mission in Switzerland and we were sitting at a table playing games. I remember looking over at him confused at why he knew all of my friends before and after his mission but I had never met him before!

2. How long have you two been together?

We have been together for 6 1/2 years and married for 5 1/2!

3. How did he propose and when did you say "I do"?

He proposed to me on this cute little bridge over a river after we had a picnic on April 17th, the day before my birthday.

4. Where was your first date?

We took a drive on the Alpine Loop since I had never been and then we went out to dinner and a movie. I loved it so much! We talked about so much and I felt so comfortable around him. After that we were pretty much inseparable!

5. Do you have any children?

We have our little man, Noah, and baby girl, Penelope. We couldn't imagine our lives without them either! And we can't wait to have more littles further down the road.

6. What do you love about your other half?

Oh my!
I love how much he loves me. Seriously, there hasn't been a day that has gone by where he hasn't let me know how much he loves me. He always reminds me how beautiful he thinks I am and he always makes sure I'm happy. He's the sweetest person i've ever met and and cares so much about his little family. He's an extremely hard worker who gives his all to provide for his family and make us feel comfortable. I love that I still can't wait to see him after he's been gone at work and I love how happy our babies are to see him too. I love how smart he is, he is the fastest learner and could accomplish anything he ever wanted and be dang good at it too! But I mostly love that I have him by my side forever and never have to feel alone. He's got my back always and I have his.

7. How long were you dating before you said "I love you"?

14 days!

8. How long were you dating before you got engaged?

 6 months!

9. Where is your favorite place you have traveled with your other half?

Hmmmm probably Kauai! We went canoeing up this river and hiked up to a waterfall and that is one of my favorite days with him. I want to go back!

10. How do you and your other half usually spend Valentines?

We usually go out to dinner

11. What does your favorite date night consist of?

Honestly, when we order take out and snuggle up watching Netflix :)
But I also love being able to go out to dinner with him and being able to talk and enjoy each other without our babies crawling all over us! Those dates usually end with us stopping by the store to grab some groceries or a surprise for Noah. When we were first married our favorite thing to do was grocery shopping together! haha

12. Where would your dream vacation be?

I would love to go to Europe with Chan. It's always been one of my dreams!

13. What is your favorite memory of your other half?

Oh I have so many! But my top would have to be after I married him and I turned the corner after putting on my wedding dress and he was waiting there for me. For me that would have to be my favorite because from then on I knew I would never have to say kiss him goodbye at night or have to live one day without him.

14. What is the best gift you have received from your other half?

My favorite gift from Chan is actually one he gave me a couple years ago on Valentines day. He dropped off an envelope to my work that I was working at and when I opened it up there was the sweetest 3 page letter that I keep safe and read every year.






No comments:

Post a Comment