Sunday, November 4, 2012

my little man

I was so excited to dress my Noah and get him all ready for his big day!
I couldn't stop thinking about how this day had come, the day where I watch the love of my life bless our first sweet baby boy.
It was a perfect Sunday with all of our loved ones and I couldn't have been more proud of my
baby boy and his dad.
Noah did so well being good and quite while his dad gave him a beautiful blessing and
we had a wonderful testimony meeting that followed.
I'm so thankful for the blessings of the Gospel and for the priesthood in my home
and I am extremely grateful for the blessing Noah has been in my life.




Noah's handsome little blessing outfit was given to him by his Grandma Shelby
and his blanket was made for him by his Great Grandma Bumgardner and it is beautiful!


to learn more about blessings or more about our church you can visit this link.












No comments:

Post a Comment