Thursday, August 23, 2012

Noah.

Noah Chandler came into this world on August 8th weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.
He is such a sweet piece of Heaven and we just can't get enough!

Chan was so happy to finally meet his son. It was the day that I finally went into labor that my husband was the most impatient! He just wanted to hold his baby boy already :)
The moment when I held my baby for the very first time... a moment I'll never forget and a moment that has changed my life forever. I remember hearing Noah cry for the first time here in this picture and I held his little hand and started to talk to him and he instantly calmed down and opened his eyes to look up at me. It was then that it hit me that this is my son and he knows I'm his mommy. I couldn't have been more touched by this sweet little spirit. While I was delivering I remember just wanting to know what he looked like and if he had hair. Everyone kept telling me that he has sooo much hair! And he does... and I love it!
I had many dreams of Noah while I was pregnant with him and he looks like what I thought he'd look like. It's crazy how things like that happen.

I guess right here Noah wasn't turning pink fast enough so the nurse told my husband to take his shirt off for some skin to skin. I remember looking over not knowing what was going on and seeing chan holding our baby without his shirt on haha. After that all the nurses fell in love with my husband and nick-named him "MR. skin to skin".
love him with all my heart
I just LOVE this picture of Noah. He was so awake and I love his sweet little eyes!
I slept maybe a total of 3 hours our whole hospital stay and not because baby kept me up, but because I just couldn't stop staring at him. I just wanted to hold him and watch him all night long.
and that is what I did :)
he is such a little peanut.
I love you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment