Wednesday, August 29, 2012

3 week old baby boy!

oh my goodness.
I can't believe my little peanut is three weeks old today!
my oh my, has he stollen our hearts.

These last three weeks have been very different over here in our home and we couldn't be more happy and thankful!
We have the sweetest baby who continues to melt our hearts with every little coo, stretch, smirk and smile.
his eyes are beautiful and I could just stare at him all day long.
He sleeps through the night and wakes once to eat and have a diaper change 
and when you'd think i'd like more sleep this so happens to be one of my favorite times with him.
He has a lot of hair which means he gets some serious bed head and it cracks me up.
Noah hates his sponge baths but loooves his big boy baths in his little tub. After having his hair washed it gets so curly till it dries and then its just straight and super puffy.
Noah loves to fall asleep with his face against mine at night and I just love that.
He loves his dad so much and is always alert when he's around. 
Every sound he makes puts a smile on our face.
When he sneezes its probably the cutest thing in the world and he usually sneezes twice in a row 
like his daddy.
Noah loves to be sang to and I love to sing to him. 
He has a dimple on his left cheek just like me that shows up whenever he smiles or makes his little side smirk.
He does not like to be undressed or changed because he loves to be cozy and warm at all times.
he loves to cuddle his mommy and daddy and he loves to eat eat eat!
he loves to hear our voices and is starting to follow us as we talk to him or are around him.
he loves lights and he hates the dark so I have to let him fall asleep before turning out the lights.
he loves to move his arms around and loves to keep his hands by his face at all times.
he tries so hard to be a big boy and we are so proud of him.

Noah now weighs 9.5 and is 24 inches long.
he's a good boy growing fast and strong :)
we love you baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment