Monday, May 7, 2012

27 weeks.

How far along? 27 weeks & 2 days
Total weight gain: 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? nope just stretchy comfy stuff
Stretch marks? still no stretch marks! 
Sleep: better now. It was horrible but my mom got us a Novaform gel memory mattress topper and we LOVE it! It is truly amazing and you can buy them at Costco :) I sleep like a little baby now. 
Best moment this week: Probably seeing my husband Saturday night after he had spent the night away from me in Idaho helping his dad. That was the first time i've ever been without him so I was a little emotional haha. Also, my best friend and i went to get pedis/manis on saturday and she also got engaged! And luckily her wedding date is a month and a half after I have the baby. few! 
Miss Anything? Just the usual. I miss my energetic body. I'm getting to that point where I can't move as easily as i'd like :) I guess you could call it the "waddle" stage.
Movement: Yes this baby loves to move. They say that this far along he is sleeping and waking at regular intervals. I feel like I've got his little schedule DOWN! :) He is so playful! If there is anything against my belly he will kick or punch it. He likes his space. I am in the Nursery at my church and this sunday I held a little girl who had been asleep for 2 hours and he just kicked her the whole time. I think he was offended.
Food cravings: fruit fruit fruit and hawaiian punch
Anything make you queasy or sick? Just my back pain when it gets so bad I get a little nauseas or light headed.
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: Severe back pain, feet and hands swelling, lots of trips to the bathroom and Braxton Hicks(which i do not enjoy). Oh and not to mention the growing belly! It amazes me how different it looks everyday. He likes his room!
Belly Button in or out? completely flat!
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious! 
Looking forward to: Figuring out his bedroom. I can't wait to get the stuff for his nursery!

1 comment: