Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the countdown begins!

photo wont upload at the moment




How far along? 30 weeks + 3 days
Total weight gain: 14 pounds. Little story... At my last appointment I was talking to my doctor about my weight gain. Turns out I thought I had gained a lot more than I have so some of my posts were incorrect. I tried to fix most of them.
Maternity clothes? none. I WILL go my whole pregnancy without those weird ugly maternity pants :)
I'm glad I still fit in my regular clothes, its been nice! But I'll have to say, maxi dresses and skirts are so the way to go if you are prego in the summer time. They are cute, breezy and comfy!
Stretch marks? nope! 
Sleep: sleeping is getting hard again. This little man is getting too big for my body! Every time I switch sides I can just feel him flip and flop. I'm not a fan of that feeling. I now know what the very UNCOMFORTABLE 3rd trimester stage is :S My poor ribs and back haha
Best moment this week: My husband and I spent memorial weekend down in St. George with his family. We had a lot of fun and my cute mother in law taught me how to crochet. I made one receiving blanket with two matching burp clothes! I have one more blanket and two more burp clothes to get done. I'll post pictures of them soon.
Miss Anything? With it being summer and all, I miss laying on my belly to tan my back. It's very difficult getting the backside tan while you're almost in your 8th month of pregnancy:)
Movement: not as crazy as before but i still get those strong nudge and kicks from him randomly. I think he's running out of room in there! I love being able to make him move whenever I want to feel him. My favorite one this week was feeling his little heel push up while i was in the car making his blanket.
Food cravings: sweets and fruit drinks
Anything make you queasy or sick? no just a lot of back pain
Gender: baby boy
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: Oh, here we go. A lot of Braxton Hicks, swollen feet, back pain, heartburn, tiredness(it returns) and lets not forget the clumsiness. I dropped my food yesterday not only on myself 4 times but also on my husband twice.
Belly Button in or out? my belly button just wont make up its mind. Some times it pokes out a little and other times its just flat. At the moment its barely poking out.
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and still have the giggles
Looking forward to: We are watching my nephew Rocky this week while his parents are out of town. We've had him since last night and will have him till thursday night. He is our absolute favorite and we love being able to cuddle and play with him. so we are enjoying him this week :) also, next week is my very first birthing class with my husband. We can't wait!


Dear baby: you are about 16 inches and weigh around 3 pounds! You are bulking up my little man and while you gain more weight that nice comfy water around you will decrease. Hitting my 30 week mark has made mama a little emotional! I can't believe we've made it this far already. Time has gone by so fast while i've been carrying you and my eyes get teary just thinking about meeting your sweet littleness in just 10 weeks or a little less. The thought of holding you in our arms is beyond exciting but I sure will miss carrying you and knowing you are so safe and with me at all times. I will miss your little active kicks and twists and turns but I'm looking forward to letting your dad hold you because he has been waiting oh so patiently. He loves you very much! I'm sure you already know that with the little conversations he has with you through mama's tummy :). Your birth will be a beautiful day that we are so anxious for, but until then keep getting chubby so you are nice and ready to enter this crazy world!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'm so excited to meet our sweet little Noah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'm excited that he'll be here for you wedding!

      Delete