Friday, March 30, 2012

april.

ahhhh I can't believe it's April 1st this Sunday!
April is one of my favorite months out of the year.
for many reasons!
here are some things I'm looking forward to this month...
1. general conference which happens to be tomorrow and sunday.
I LOVE general conference. What a great way to start off the month!

2. Our vacation to St. George in two weeks with Chans family.
I love going on road trips with my sweet husband.
and we always have fun down there with his family.
I'm excited :) this is our last vacation with just him and I before the baby comes.

3. My birthday of course. I cannot believe I'll be 23!
I feel like that is soooo OLD! Wow, my husband is going to be 25 this year.
So crazy!

4. I'm obviously in love with spring and now the blossoms are popping and
all the flowers are blooming. Everything around here just gets pretty this month
after the ugly cold winter. I love it.

5. My husband just told me that we are going to go to Bon Iver this month
and I'm way excited for that :)

6. I'm excited for more time outside and less time inside.
and also leaving the windows open.

7. maybe some condo hunting???

8. with being pregnant and our move out date being around my due date
we are going to have to move a month early... So i thought it would probably be smart of me to
slowly pack up things I don't need for the next two months to make it a little easier for Chandler AND before I get even bigger.

9. usually around this time we start our drives up the canyon.
I love going up there! and I have missed it very much.

10. easter! easter is one of my favorite holidays.
wooohoo! I love putting my husbands easter basket together and celebrating that day with him and our family.
I can't wait for easter next year with our sweet little baby.

happy april!

No comments:

Post a Comment